Friday, August 9, 2013

MOSSYJOJO IS TURNING 1


It's MossyJojo's 1st Anniversary at Etsy on 13th August ... YAY! I can't believe how quick time flies. I opened my shop in May last year, but it was not until August that I started putting in some items to sell.

And it's been a wonderful journey as I love designing personalized prints for my customers and getting to know other Etsian sellers and bloggers through Etsy teams.

All I can say that God's been really good.

I started MossyJojo only as a hobby.

Towards the end of last year, hubsey was let go by his employer due to company's budget cut. It was quite tough for us as a family. I mean .. it would probably be okay if it was just the two of us. But thinking about two little munchkins we have .. yes it got me quite worried.

During the last week of his employment at his old workplace, all of a sudden there were streams of people buying my prints at Etsy ... out of nowhere! Seriously ... I usually only had 1 sale per month at that time. To receive 7 sales in that 1 particular week was mind blowing.

I think it was God's way of telling me not to worry and that He would always be our Shepherd :)

Looking back, I am forever grateful for God's provision through my Etsy shop and graphic design studio, and also for all the people I met along the way.

TO CELEBRATE MOSSYJOJO'S 1ST BIRTHDAY:

I'm offering my readers and facebook fans 25% off. Offer ends August 13, 2013 (AEST).
Past customers can also enter a giveaway to win US$15 MossyJojo shop credit.
Details via our e-newsletter.


Thanks everybody

7 comments:

  1. Happy Etsy Birthday!!!! That's so awesome - God's provision in our lives always blows me away and totally humbles me. He always knows what we really need doesn't he?

    I didn't realise you were also Australian! Me too (Giving you virtual Aussie-blogger friend hugs!!) - I tried to reply to your comment on my 'beachfun' post but you're a no-reply blogger so I stopped back in for another visit!

    Very excited to get to know you better!


    Aanie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG i didn't realise you're from Australia too! It's sooo lovely meeting you (giving you a virtual hug back :) ) Thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes indeed.. God always knows what we need! I should check out the no reply setting. Thanks for letting me know xox

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Are you going to celebrate? I bought myself for my first anniversary a box of Belgian chocolates :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! i haven't thought about it yet.. But now that you mention it .. i dont mind some stuff from ikea :) have to persuade the hubby

      Delete
  3. Congrats! God IS SO GOOD! That's a great discount! I'll be sure to spread the news!

    XOXO/Lena @ RootandBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lena :) that's so sweet of you xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your shop 1st anniversary! God always bless you and family, Mia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...