I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.
This year, I tried to ...
Do or chase the things that matter.
One wise person once said:
"The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give your time, you are giving
a portion of your life that you will never get back."
How true that is!
So during this busy and hectic season, I thought I'll share with you some gift ideas that can help you to slow down, remember what's important and enjoy each day moments.
1. Q&A a day Journal - Anthropologie
2. Enough print - MossyJojo
3. Gold monogram mug - Anthropologie
4. Vintage 2015 with Elderflower Shower Gel & Lotion Gift Set - Molton Brown
5. Past, Present and Future watch - AHA
6. Leopard penny eye mask - Peter Alexander
Have you had a busy, fast paced life this year? What has helped you to prioritize?
Take care lovelies!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive compensation for items purchased through the links.